The Traveler's Medical Guide|
4.5 X 7.5, paper
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
We accept credit cards via Paypal
BOOK STORE AND OTHER INQUIRIES
The Traveler's Medical Guide
By Gary R. Fujimoto, MD
Marc R. Robin, ANP
Bradford L. Dessery, RN
"One of the most recent and useful health-care manuals written especially for travelers." Outside Magazine
The comprehensive self-care source for all aspects of healthy global travel. Includes immunizations, medications, prevention, and a current guide to infectious diseases and other health concerns of travelers.
• Self-diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses, including traveler's diarrhea.
• What to do for illness when medical care is not readily available in isolated areas (and everywhere else on weekends!).
• A guide to using internet resources.
• Uses, side effects, contraindications, and info on how to take every medication mentioned in the text.
• How to assemble a first aid kit based on itinerary and length of travel.
• New chapters for women travelers, business travelers, and travelers with children.
Now in its third edition. Formerly titled "The Medical Guide for Third World Travelers."
Publication dates and prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices are stated in US Dollars and valid only for sales within the United States.
This page last updated Monday, July 24, 2003
Please send comments or suggestions about this server to email@example.com